$8.00 per plate
Purchase tickets at the Kenedy Chamber on 205 S. 2nd St. M-F from 8:30am until 5:30pm
Or call (830) 583-3223 for more information.
As Karnes County's largest city, Kenedy is an economic center for the surrounding agricultural area. Occupying land that was once part of a Royal Spanish Grant to Don Carlos Martinez, Kenedy's colorful history as a community began with the purchase of land for a town site in 1886 by Captain Mifflin Kenedy, a partner of Richard King of the famous King Ranch.
Early growth of Kenedy Junction, as it was first known, was attributed to its position as a major stop on the San Antonio and Aransas Pass Railroad. In the early 1900's Kenedy gained a reputation for gun fighting that earned it the nickname Six Shooter Junction.
Kenedy Chamber of Commerce
205 S 2nd St, Kenedy, TX 78119